+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unskilled Job

NimoHe

Jul 22, 2024
I am a mother of nine children, one of whom has cerebral palsy and requires specialized medical care. Unfortunately, due to our dire financial situation, I am unable to afford the necessary medication and treatment for my son. His condition is severe, and he needs immediate and ongoing medical attention that I cannot provide here.

Given our circumstances, I am seeking a humanitarian visa or unskilled work visa to ensure my son receives the medical care he desperately needs and to provide a safer environment for all my children

NimoHe

Jul 22, 2024
Thank you for your clarification,
Reay I don't have any family that can sponsored me. Could you please guide me on which immigration program we might be eligible for, considering our circumstances?

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
Thank you for your clarification,
Reay I don't have any family that can sponsored me. Could you please guide me on which immigration program we might be eligible for, considering our circumstances?
I see no perspective in terms of Canadian immigration in this case.

Maybe there will be some other opinions.

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yup, proof of funds would be at least CAD 50,749 for 10 persons.
And that doesn’t include costs for medicals, ECA, biometrics, language tests, airfare and application fees. And lawyer fees because unfortunately child will most likely not pass the medical and then need lawyers and doctors to prove that not a burden on the healthcare system.

Last edited:
Reactions: CanGoldDigger

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How I can get humanitarian visa I heard Canada provide humanitarian visa
There is no such thing. You have to be in Canada to claim asylum so you need an approved visitor visa to enter Canada showing ties to return, funds, travel history. If you are registered with UNHCR as a refugee, chances of visitor visa are almost zero.

NimoHe

Jul 22, 2024
There is no such thing. You have to be in Canada to claim asylum so you need an approved visitor visa to enter Canada showing ties to return, funds, travel history. If you are registered with UNHCR as a refugee, chances of visitor visa are almost zero.
Yes, I have registered for UNHCR. But their process it takes time. I was waiting long time

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, I have registered for UNHCR. But their process it takes time. I was waiting long time
Unfortunately, you don’t have any options for PR through Canadian immigration programs. You need to wait for resettlement decision from UNHCR and it may not be Canada. Has UNHCR told you where you will be resettled? Canada doesn’t accept a lot through the program as most refugees come through private sponsorship.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
I am a mother of nine children, one of whom has cerebral palsy and requires specialized medical care. Unfortunately, due to our dire financial situation, I am unable to afford the necessary medication and treatment for my son. His condition is severe, and he needs immediate and ongoing medical attention that I cannot provide here.

Given our circumstances, I am seeking a humanitarian visa or unskilled work visa to ensure my son receives the medical care he desperately needs and to provide a safer environment for all my children
We've been through that in your other thread you started a few days ago. The answers are still the same and won't change. Sometimes it's not what you want to hear, but it's true. You best move on and find another country.