+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

university Requirements

Lay_13591

Sep 2, 2012
I was surfing through the official websites of York University and some other universities for the admissions requirement of ME/MS.I read that they mainly consider the marks scored in the last 2 years of your study i.e. last 4 semesters in case of Engineering.I know that it has to be right as it is mentioned in the official website but just cross-checking.Is it true for international students also or only for canadian citizens?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Lay_13591 said:
I was surfing through the official websites of York University and some other universities for the admissions requirement of ME/MS.I read that they mainly consider the marks scored in the last 2 years of your study i.e. last 4 semesters in case of Engineering.I know that it has to be right as it is mentioned in the official website but just cross-checking.Is it true for international students also or only for canadian citizens?
i believe what they mean by last 2 years is a min requirement..a good overall profile will help admissions a lot.....and it does apply to international students too...