+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University Of London - Requesting Transcripts to be sent to WES

Judithnwh

Mar 30, 2023
Dear Friends,

Have anyone requested UOL to send your transcripts? I need to ask UOL to send a copy of certificate (as my transcript is Diploma Supplement) to WES as well.

WES requires UOL to send my transcripts and copy of certificate to them electronically. I wrote an email to UOL's transcript office on 14-Mar-23.
But until today, no one has responded my email.

I was browsing the UOL website and found the UOL Transcript Office Application form for Distance Learning Students. I am going to try and submit the form to the transcript office. In the form, I am not sure how to fill up the question No. 4, 4A and 10 ,

Q4. Correspondence address including Postal/Zip Code and Country

Can I write like this? >> Please kindly send the transcript and a copy of the certificate electronically to WES-World Education Services (Canada).

Q 4A. Email address/Telephone (UK) or Fax number

>>
I should fill up my email or WES's?

Q10. Address(es) to which documents are to be sent: (continue on a separate sheet if necessary for additional addresses)

Can I write like this? >> Please kindly send the transcript and a copy of the certificate electronically to WES-World Education Services (Canada).

Hope someone could help to answer my questions above. Thank you very much.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Dear Friends,

Have anyone requested UOL to send your transcripts? I need to ask UOL to send a copy of certificate (as my transcript is Diploma Supplement) to WES as well.

WES requires UOL to send my transcripts and copy of certificate to them electronically. I wrote an email to UOL's transcript office on 14-Mar-23.
But until today, no one has responded my email.

I was browsing the UOL website and found the UOL Transcript Office Application form for Distance Learning Students. I am going to try and submit the form to the transcript office. In the form, I am not sure how to fill up the question No. 4, 4A and 10 ,

Q4. Correspondence address including Postal/Zip Code and Country

Q 4A. Email address/Telephone (UK) or Fax number

>>
I should fill up my email or WES's?

Q10. Address(es) to which documents are to be sent: (continue on a separate sheet if necessary for additional addresses)

Hope someone could help to answer my questions above. Thank you very much.
Usually Uni have the option to send certificates to WES. It would be in alumni website, fees is charged and they send the certificates to WES. It is a form you need to fill.Some Uni also send you an email of tracking number.

Reactions: Judithnwh
Dec 8, 2023
Hello.
I'm trying to do exactly the same.
I've been trying to have UOL send my diploma supplements and a certified copy of my certificate to WES, but I'm struggling to make this happen.
I sent the same form you were trying to send with fees to UOL over 4 months ago, but they haven't sent anything and they don't even respond no matter how many times I make inquiries.
Did you successfully have UOL send your transcripts and a copy of your certificate? How long did you have to wait?