+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University need Degree Parchment ???

AnkitBhatia

Aug 16, 2012
I have got a conditional offer from Universities in Canada. They are asking me to submit degree parchment copy till 15th October 2012. I am a PTU student and I need to know what shall I do now ? I am in trouble, Please give me an advice. Can I get original degree certificate from PTU before one year as I have just finished my B.Tech in April 2012 ?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
AnkitBhatia said:
I have got a conditional offer from Universities in Canada. They are asking me to submit degree parchment copy till 15th October 2012. I am a PTU student and I need to know what shall I do now ? I am in trouble, Please give me an advice. Can I get original degree certificate from PTU before one year as I have just finished my B.Tech in April 2012 ?
I did not get ur question here is what i gathered from ur post. u are a student of PTU and still studying . so u did b tech from somewhere else? what ru doing in PTU? do u have degree certificate for B tech?

AnkitBhatia

Aug 16, 2012
I have completed B.Tech. I was a PTU student but in April 2012, I finished my course. Now, I have got a provisional certificate but original degree certificate will be issued after one year. McMaster have given me a deadline to submit my degree parchment within two weeks. What to do????

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
AnkitBhatia said:
I have completed B.Tech. I was a PTU student but in April 2012, I finished my course. Now, I have got a provisional certificate but original degree certificate will be issued after one year. McMaster have given me a deadline to submit my degree parchment within two weeks. What to do????
can u get a a verified copy of ur provisional degree certificate signed sealed and sent to mcmaster? that could work too. Have u sent them a copy of provisional certificate?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
also try to explain ur situation in detail to them. strange PTU does not give u a degree cert for 1 year?

ameet747

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
AnkitBhatia said:
What you need to do is approach PTU and ask the officials to issue you a letter stating that you were a student of this course at this university for this many years, you have successfully completed your exams under roll no.(whichever it is) and you have completed all degree requirements for (name of your degree course), and shall be conferred the degree in 2013.

Just get this letter signed, and sealed in an envelope and forward that envelope to McMaster. I had the same problem with Delhi University, it worked for me. Some universities call it degree parchment, some call it 'verification of degree'. Cheers

Reactions: Joy#

Joy#

Nov 24, 2017
What you need to do is approach PTU and ask the officials to issue you a letter stating that you were a student of this course at this university for this many years, you have successfully completed your exams under roll no.(whichever it is) and you have completed all degree requirements for (name of your degree course), and shall be conferred the degree in 2013.

Just get this letter signed, and sealed in an envelope and forward that envelope to McMaster. I had the same problem with Delhi University, it worked for me. Some universities call it degree parchment, some call it 'verification of degree'. Cheers
Hello sir,
I would like to know how you got a proof of degree from university of delhi. I am having the same issue.so please guid me how can i apply for proof of degree from DU to submit in lakehead university.