+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University Authorities

Lay_13591

Sep 2, 2012
Can I contact the faculties/authority of the universities through E-mail (the one which have they mentioned on the official university websites) for important queries like Calculation of GPA and other admission related stuff? Will they respond well with a useful and helpful reply.I think they will be more reliable and provide more strict and concrete information.Some of the agents I have met don't provide enough information.I felt like they are more concerned about their Visa-success rate rather than the career of the student.Please suggest.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Lay_13591 said:
Can I contact the faculties/authority of the universities through E-mail (the one which have they mentioned on the official university websites) for important queries like Calculation of GPA and other admission related stuff? Will they respond well with a useful and helpful reply.I think they will be more reliable and provide more strict and concrete information.Some of the agents I have met don't provide enough information.I felt like they are more concerned about their Visa-success rate rather than the career of the student.Please suggest.
ur absolutely right...contact universities they respond with accurate information.....also check out university web site they have accurate information too....