+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Undocumented living in the USA wanting to migrate to Canada

Thuggie02

Aug 26, 2023
I am currently living undocumented in the USA and want to see if moving to Canada is possible due to my immigration history (Under 18)

I have entered the USA twice in my life. Once when I was 1.5 years old and when I was 9 years old with a VISA. My first time was when I was 1.5 years old (A baby) and was crossed Illegally through the border under fake documentation by a "family friend". She was actually a stranger thinking about it. Lived from the age of 1.5 years to 7 year old in the USA illegally. Moved back to Mexico for 2 years and then my parents filed a Visitors VISA at the USA Embassy and was approved (They lied on the application if we have ever been in the USA before and its considered Misrepresentation. Thanks mom and dad.) Anyways, I got my VISA at the age of 9 years old and have been living sense then here. Now 21 years old. I learned I was undocumented at the age of 16 when I wanted to get a job and a driver license as any normal teenager would. it was a shock due to all my siblings being US Citizens by birth. Again I was a child when all the immigration happened so I really didn't know what was happening/happen. I have explored all my options here in the USA for legal status and the "easiest" is marriage. As a 21 year old, I really don't want to get married and I have heard and seen people in my life going down that route and not ending well or almost ending bad from spouses degrading their partners due to their status to threats to take away their green card. I stumbled on the possibility to migrating to Canada which if possible considering my pass immigration history would be amazing. Plus the way things are in the USA from political to life quality I wouldn't mind closing this chapter in my life.

I have no deportation orders and No criminal history.

Would programs like Express Entry or Federal Skilled Workers be good for me and what are my chances of getting approved?

I graduated high school in the USA and currently in community college for Electrician. I still have 2 years left in my studies for Electrician but would like to get some information about migrating to Canada.

Feel free to ask any questions, I will try to answer all of them. Thanks for any input!

Additional Info that might be useful:
I have a US Driver License
Credit History
My brother (19M) is a US Marine