+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Undeclared work experience on study permit and pgwp

neo1998

Mar 15, 2024
Can someone help me with my case. I'll have 1 year canadian experience as software engineer in 2 months , maxed out ielts and I have a ECA for bachelor's in foreign country and I have a Canadian 2 year post graduate diploma. I calculated my score and it comes out to 479. The issue is I had one year foreign experience in an IT Admin role but I had issues back then with my organization when I wanted to leave so they haven't given me reference letter, so I haven't declared it(i cpuldnt get the other documents because if time constraints) when I was applying to my study permit and work permit. Now I talked things out with them and they agreed to give all the information required for the reference letter. Now if i input my 1 foreign experience my crs score is 517. But idk if ircc will have issues with me regarding misrepresentation. Can anyone please help me out on what the right way would be? I heard an ircc consultant said that I can write an loe. Is there any format to it or will it be okay if I just submit my experience letter and PayStubs?