+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

undeclared illigitimate child

shiela428

Jun 16, 2014
i live in phlippines but my husband now is a PR in alberta canada he gas a mistress and a son. but my husband legal documents still married to me and when he apply for his PR and now his citizenship he did not include his son ( child of his mistress) as his illigitimate child....can this case be a ground for a deportation or can his application of citizenship be denied?
if it is consider as a crime , is their anyway that he can do to correct what he did?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shiela428 said:
i live in phlippines but my husband now is a PR in alberta canada he gas a mistress and a son. but my husband legal documents still married to me and when he apply for his PR and now his citizenship he did not include his son ( child of his mistress) as his illigitimate child....can this case be a ground for a deportation or can his application of citizenship be denied?
if it is consider as a crime , is their anyway that he can do to correct what he did?
Leaving his child off his application is misrepresentation and could cause his PR to get revoked if immigration finds out. The only excuse would be if he did not know about the child.

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
Leon said:
Leaving his child off his application is misrepresentation and could cause his PR to get revoked if immigration finds out. The only excuse would be if he did not know about the child.
I just bumped on this thread few minutes ago: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-i-exclude-my-wife-from-fsw-application-after-recieving-perurgent-help-pls-t248937.0.html

Read it upside down (that is, from your husband's perspective), and you will see your husband is in for real big trouble. Pray for him!