+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to schedule Biometrics Enrollment appointment

y2kunal

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi all,

I want to schedule a Biometrics Enrollment appointment at Mumbai VAC but every time I go to VFS Global's website and attempt to schedule an appointment for the same, the calendar doesn't seem to work. That is, it won't show available dates and on selecting any date, it doesn't show the time slot selection. Every time I click next, it shows an error that a date and time slot must be selected.

I tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge). I tried different centres (Mumbai and Delhi). I tried calling on one of the two numbers they provide as help lines and after hearing 5 minutes of tape all it said was that they are closed today (being a Sunday). I would expect their website to be able to process an appointment though.

Looking forward for experienced members to enlighten me here or if somebody can quickly try at their end to see if they are able to get past the calendar page on scheduling an appointment - that would be really appreciated.

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
For all the people who are getting stuck at VFS appointment in INDIA. Just call their helpline number for Canada and schedule an appointment it is an 2-3 mins job dont sweat around trying to schedule it through their website.

Canadian VFS Contact Number: 022-67866002

y2kunal

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Update
I had called up the number earlier today anyway to find out what's up with their website and they confirmed that their website is having issues. They couldn't book an appointment for the same reason be it on phone, chat or anything ever as they use the same website to book an appointment.

They're aware of the issue and said it'll be resolved soon.

Asked me to check it later in the day and the website was working fine in afternoon.