+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to link my application online

cakgun

May 9, 2017
Hi,

we are unable to link my application to my account online.

I have already entered 4 tickets, always with the same standard answer, called CIC twice (They always asked me to enter a ticket) and read through many forum posts. Still nothing.

I have tried the trick with the space in the city of birth, tried different variations of my name and UCI or Application numbers. I have tried different statuses and even different cities (There are many different "Montreal"s to chose from) and created different online accounts, through concierge and GCKey. And yet here I am.

Does anyone have more ideas on how I might be able to link my application? Or does anyone know how I can get a hold of someone at CIC, that is actually willing to help?

Thank you!

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
Hi,

I have already entered 4 tickets, always with the same standard answer, called CIC twice (They always asked me to enter a ticket) and read through many forum posts. Still nothing.

I have tried the trick with the space in the city of birth, tried different variations of my name and UCI or Application numbers. I have tried different statuses and even different cities (There are many different "Montreal"s to chose from) and created different online accounts, through concierge and GCKey. And yet here I am.

Does anyone have more ideas on how I might be able to link my application? Or does anyone know how I can get a hold of someone at CIC, that is actually willing to help?

Thank you!
Hi, try putting the number of applicants as 2, even though it's only you being sponsored. This worked for me!

haps22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Request
15-01-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2018
Hi,

Thank you!
Also leave passport number blank, City of birth, press space and leave blank.
Country of birth, type in Principal Appliant's country of birth.
And ofcourse number of applicants 2. This should do the trick! Good luck.