+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to Link Application to IRCC Portal – Need Assistance

Samiafahad

Jul 17, 2024
I am a June 2024 applicant, sponsoring my husband. I received my AOR on July 13th, completed the medical exam, and received sponsor approval, as well as the pre-arrival services letter. However, I am unable to create an account on the IRCC portal to track my application using both the sponsor’s UCI and the principal applicant’s UCI. I have tried creating a GCKey account and linking it to the application, but nothing works. I have watched several YouTube tutorials on how to create the account and resolve this issue, but they have not helped. It’s been more than three weeks since I received my AOR, and I still can’t track my application. The portal keeps saying that either I am not entering the exact information or my application is still not in the IRCC system. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue, or does anyone have any advice on how to resolve this?

Ajeet10

Apr 16, 2024
I am a June 2024 applicant, sponsoring my husband. I received my AOR on July 13th, completed the medical exam, and received sponsor approval, as well as the pre-arrival services letter. However, I am unable to create an account on the IRCC portal to track my application using both the sponsor’s UCI and the principal applicant’s UCI. I have tried creating a GCKey account and linking it to the application, but nothing works. I have watched several YouTube tutorials on how to create the account and resolve this issue, but they have not helped. It’s been more than three weeks since I received my AOR, and I still can’t track my application. The portal keeps saying that either I am not entering the exact information or my application is still not in the IRCC system. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue, or does anyone have any advice on how to resolve this?
Hey
I am in a similar boat where I am sponsering my wife. I have received my AOR , (Got AOR on July 24) and we have gotten the other two emails to finish medical and Bio metrics. I am facing the same issue which is to not able to register/ track the status no matter whose info i put.

We are still going to go ahead finishing the medicals and bio metrics as per the emails. But definitely concerned and not quite sure as what one must do or how to go about it. I am really worried as i want to know how i will login to view or send any additional documents if required without being able to login.

Matttt

Jul 5, 2024
Category........
FAM
Don't forget to count the Sponsor in the number of applications if you're entering that!

alex00

Star Member
Jul 2, 2024
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
05-06-2024
AOR Received.
03-07-2024
Im not quite sure if i understand what you mean by "count"
You have to enter number of applicants at the bottom of the form to link the application to your GCKey. This number should be 2+dependants because you have to count the sponsor as well as the principal applicant. A lot of people, myself included, assume that it should be 1+dependants because only the PA+dependants are applying for PR. In my case, we have no dependants, so we thought it was 1 but it should be 2. It confuses a lot of people!

Ajeet10

Apr 16, 2024
my wife has passed the medical, biometrics will be submitted 20th of this month. we received a pre-arrival email I'm not sure what that is per se.. but thank you for your help i was able to link my wife's application to my account using the GC key option and I look forward to any updates from ircc.

Samiafahad - i hope you were able to link. I selected the option of UCi and application number and made sure i entered "2" in number of applications. which is basically counting yourself and the person who is being sponsored. Don't forget to count dependents.