+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to get PCC at all in my situation. How to enter canada as sposual pr from usa

Johal.singh

Jul 27, 2024
Hello there, My name is Jaspreet Singh Johal. I live in usa . I have a work permit here because im waiting for my asylum/refugee case. I think you guys in canada know it can take 10 yeara for this in usa due to backlog. The thing is i dont have a passport and my home country doesnt issue passports to asylum seekers plus it will be bad for my refugee case to get passport from country i claim asylum. Also it will put me in risk.
my partner is canadian. Shes living with me for last 1.5 years in usa. She wants to sponser me for canada pr bcuz in usa i dont know how long it will take.
But we have some issues. First i need pcc. I cant get pcc from my home country due to fear of persecution and asylum case which canada also say dont get pcc from country you claim asylum from
But also i lived in australia for 1.5 years back 13 years ago. I tried to get pcc from australia but they need valid passport which i dont have . I have proofs of conversations with them. So i cant get pcc. Can i file pr with just last 10 years pcc from usa.
Do i need only last 10 years pcc or from the age of 18. Im 39 years old.