+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uk Proof of Funds for Express Entry (Barclays)

Phil15

Sep 2, 2016
Hi guys,

I am a resident in UK, I already have the 6 months statements from my bank (barclays)
I have gone to the bank today to ask the document for :
1. listing all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans.
2. Also have the letter with the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address). ( the bank statements do not have that)

They hesitated and then told me I can get (Subject Access Request) which takes 40 days!

Question:
Do I need this?
Are the simple statements not enough to go through with the application.
Did anyone else face the same issue in uk?

Many thanks,
Philipp

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I am a resident in UK, I already have the 6 months statements from my bank (barclays)
I have gone to the bank today to ask the document for :
1. listing all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans.
2. Also have the letter with the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address). ( the bank statements do not have that)

They hesitated and then told me I can get (Subject Access Request) which takes 40 days!

Question:
Do I need this?
Are the simple statements not enough to go through with the application.
Did anyone else face the same issue in uk?

Many thanks,
Philipp
A friend of mine had a similar issue with this bank. If I am not mistaken she only provided her bank statements as well as a letter of explanation regarding the fact the her bank refused to provide a simple letter stating her bank info (she wasn't even given the chance to get this access request that they told you about).

She is a PR now.