+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK police certificate

Alwaysmiles

Oct 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have quite an situation here. Before moving to Canada in 2010 to study, I have lived in the UK. In the past, I had provided Police certificate as visa requirement. Now I'm no longer live in Canada and applying for EE. My question is do I still need to provide UK certificate again? As my understanding, Police Certificate has its validation. Does anyone facing similiar situation? Please help :)

Yuvraj Singh

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-10-2018
Hello everyone,

I have quite an situation here. Before moving to Canada in 2010 to study, I have lived in the UK. In the past, I had provided Police certificate as visa requirement. Now I'm no longer live in Canada and applying for EE. My question is do I still need to provide UK certificate again? As my understanding, Police Certificate has its validation. Does anyone facing similiar situation? Please help :)
If you have lived in any country for 6 month or more, you need to to apply for PCC , which will be issued on the day after your last stay in the country. IMO you should apply for it...cannot say about previous PCC validity period. You shuold apply for both UK and canada