+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK Acro Police Certificate

akashayc

May 24, 2024
Hi All, I received my ITA today. The ITA application form requires me to enter 10 years of address history. I applied to UK PCC (ACRO) few days back and there as well I had to give the details of my10 year address history. I provided the address history to ACRO to the best of my knowledge. However, I do not have the details of address history that I provided ACRO. Does ACRO mention the details of the 10 years address history in the certificate they issue? If yes, then I will wait for the ACRO certificate to arrive to fill in the address history details in the ITA application form, as then I could make sure they match with each other. Would be great if someone who has received ACRO PCC previously confirm.

thisempire

Mar 13, 2024
United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
No idea
NOC Code......
I would assume you should still have the document you sent to ACRO right??? Why not use it to fill your address history in your express entry profile. Anyways, the answer is No. Address history doesn't come with the certificate. Only current address and passport information.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All, I received my ITA today. The ITA application form requires me to enter 10 years of address history. I applied to UK PCC (ACRO) few days back and there as well I had to give the details of my10 year address history. I provided the address history to ACRO to the best of my knowledge. However, I do not have the details of address history that I provided ACRO. Does ACRO mention the details of the 10 years address history in the certificate they issue? If yes, then I will wait for the ACRO certificate to arrive to fill in the address history details in the ITA application form, as then I could make sure they match with each other. Would be great if someone who has received ACRO PCC previously confirm.
No it will have your current address. It is meant to mention your criminal record and not your address history. It will just have a single line mentioning your criminal record and second page explaining the meaning of them.
It is always better to keep a record of address history and employment history as these two are most time consuming and confusing records to be set up.

akashayc

May 24, 2024
I would assume you should still have the document you sent to ACRO right??? Why not use it to fill your address history in your express entry profile. Anyways, the answer is No. Address history doesn't come with the certificate. Only current address and passport information.
Thanks for your response, I guess I am good. now. I do not have any document regarding ACRO submission, it was an online form that I filled and I haven't received anything in return. Not sure if there is a process change now.

akashayc

May 24, 2024
No it will have your current address. It is meant to mention your criminal record and not your address history. It will just have a single line mentioning your criminal record and second page explaining the meaning of them.
It is always better to keep a record of address history and employment history as these two are most time consuming and confusing records to be set up.
Thanks for your response. This helps. :)