+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UCI , Application Summary and Biometric Collection Letter missing for the Non-Primary Applicant

Ramneek kumar

Jul 3, 2022
Hi All, Hope you are doing good. Seek urgent help.

I applied for my parents' visitor visa via the new portal and marked my mother as the primary applicant. Strange thing is that following things are missing from my father application
1. UCI Number
2. Client Application Summary
3. Biometric Instructions/ Collection Letter
However, my mother received all of them.
Can someone tell if they have faced this situation as well and if yes , how did you tackle it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

pujadoshi93

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi Ramneek, I am in similar situation. Applied on old portal. My father did not get biometric request letter but mother did. Father is primary applicant.

When did your father finally received the missing stuff? Any updates?

Ramneek kumar

Jul 3, 2022
My father got all such documents and requests on the next working day.. this happens when we apply on a holiday or weekend in canada and hence , applications are processed on a working day later...so sit back and wait. Your father will receive all documents like your mother did . hope this helps..

Reactions: Sky_qian

Princevisa

Feb 24, 2023
Hey
Hi Ramneek, I am in similar situation. Applied on old portal. My father did not get biometric request letter but mother did. Father is primary applicant.

When did your father finally received the missing stuff? Any updates?
Hi Puja,

Did you also get the request for your father (primary applicant) as well, after waiting for a couple of days? I am stuck in the same situation.

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hey

Hi Puja,

Did you also get the request for your father (primary applicant) as well, after waiting for a couple of days? I am stuck in the same situation.
Hi @Princevisa,
I am in a similar situation. I applied for my parents Visitor Visa yesterday. My father (Primary applicant) haven't got UCI, Application Summary and Biometric Collection Letter. But my mother (secondary/dependent applicant) got all these things.

I see that you posted on Feb 24. Have you received the request for you father now?

Princevisa

Feb 24, 2023
Hi @Princevisa,
I am in a similar situation. I applied for my parents Visitor Visa yesterday. My father (Primary applicant) haven't got UCI, Application Summary and Biometric Collection Letter. But my mother (secondary/dependent applicant) got all these things.

I see that you posted on Feb 24. Have you received the request for you father now?
Yes, I got the request for my father as well, thanks.

Reactions: EdiCavani07

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi @Princevisa,

Commenting for benefit of others in similar situation.
Received UCI, Application Summary and Biometric Collection Letter for my father after 24 hours.

Reactions: shirin1313

Singhiam

Mar 25, 2023
I applied for a visitor visa on March 14th, 2023. The very next day, on March 15th, I received a request letter from IRCC to pay the biometric fee and upload the receipt. I paid the fee and uploaded the receipt as requested,but I have not yet received my biometric instruction letter.

ying231

Mar 13, 2023

I applied for my parents' visitor visa via the new portal and marked my mother as the primary applicant. Strange thing is that following things are missing from my father application
1. UCI Number
Can someone tell if they have faced this situation as well and if yes , how did you tackle it.

same situation here.
I applied super visa for my parents yesterday, and my father got his client application summary right away and got his Biometric collection letter in 4 hours but nothing for my mom, my mom doesn't have an UCI number. don't know what happened. my mom is the primary applicant.

xs2vdeepak

Jul 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Nomination.....
05-09-2018
Hi All, I applied for my mother's visitor visa. I paid the CAD 185 for visa fee and biometric fee. But there is no UCI or Biometric letter generated for my mother. She is the only applicant in this application. Its been a week, nothing happened. What options do i have now ? is anyone else in the same boat ?

• Sad
Reactions: Asmaiqbal573

Asmaiqbal573

Jun 17, 2023
Hi,
Same issue with me. I am primary applicant and didn't get UCI number and Biometric letter yet
.it has been 3 days now. My secondary applicant family member got Biometric letter and UCI in a day. What should I do?

Asmaiqbal573

Jun 17, 2023
same situation here.
I applied super visa for my parents yesterday, and my father got his client application summary right away and got his Biometric collection letter in 4 hours but nothing for my mom, my mom doesn't have an UCI number. don't know what happened. my mom is the primary applicant.
Have you got UCI, application summary and Biometric letter? If yes, after how many days, please confirm. Thanks.

Harshit99

Feb 4, 2024
I got my father's the day I applied and got my mom's two days after
Hi , I am in the same situation; Applied my application yesterday; out of 3 members ; 2 have received their Uic & bil after 4 hours ; but one applicant has not even received client summary application… So worried about this … how will this get resolved?

Harshit99

Feb 4, 2024

1. UCI Number

Facing the same ! What’s the solution; how much time does take ?