+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two or more diploma or degree option

Raheel88

Jun 14, 2023
I have received a WES report of 4 years equivalence and I am a member of CPA Ontario as well. Can I claim two or more diploma/degree option?

Raheel88

Jun 14, 2023
l
CPA is a designation. Do you have another post grad diploma of one or more years?
I am an ACCA (UK) member and have an Oxford Brookes BSc Applied Accounting which was unfortunately assessed in the executive summary as: FOUR years bachelors i.e. not as two degrees.

Further, I am a CPA Ontario member and a CFA (US) charter holder. Not sure what would they want to prove that I have more than 1 degree

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am an ACCA (UK) member and have an Oxford Brookes BSc Applied Accounting which was unfortunately assessed in the executive summary as: FOUR years bachelors i.e. not as two degrees.

Further, I am a CPA Ontario member and a CFA (US) charter holder. Not sure what would they want to prove that I have more than 1 degree
You would need a new assessment through another ECA, and try and get education assessed as a degree and another dipoma. Assume you had yours through WES. CPA is a professional designation not an ECA or through listed as a Canadian DLI.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, it was through WES and as I understand no other credential evaluation (IQAS etc.) assesses professional qualifications. Is there any other way I can obtain 2 qualifications at least - I mean its so frustrating that I have a BSc, ACCA, CPA and CFA and all these retards consider is that I am a graduate? I am sure they are smarted than this
Sorry I don’t respond to derogatory language like r***s which is absolutely unacceptable and upsetting language.

Reactions: Raheel88