+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two oath dates

Jaykay101

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
I received two oath invites one for the 18th and the other for the 26th of this month. Has anyone ever had this issue? I called and the agent could see it and said I should email the Niagara office as they sent it to me and that he would also leave a note.

indigonation5

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
I received two oath invites one for the 18th and the other for the 26th of this month. Has anyone ever had this issue? I called and the agent could see it and said I should email the Niagara office as they sent it to me and that he would also leave a note.
oh this is weird! did you attend your oath on the 18th?

indigonation5

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
lol yes weird indeed. I reached out to them and was told to attend the original one. Attended my oath on the 18th and waiting for my certificate.
Phew - glad it worked out. And CONGRATS! you are officially Canadian :)

please could you share the niagara office email address to reach out for oath issues. thanks!!

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Just to confirm, the status was showing two dates? Or did you actually receive two emails with two separate dates?
My tracker shows two dates, but I haven't received an email yet..

Jaykay101

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Just to confirm, the status was showing two dates? Or did you actually receive two emails with two separate dates?
My tracker shows two dates, but I haven't received an email yet..
Both. The first email and update on the tracker was in December so I was ready for it. In January, I received another update on the tracker and another email with a new date a week from the first one. I called and opened a web form and on the call the agent told me to respond to the email that invited me for the oath telling them I would attend the first one. After the oath, the second update on the tracker disappeared.

All good to go now just waiting for my certificate lol

Reactions: engray