+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two masters degree/education points and submission

nazanintb

Dec 26, 2020
Hello, I have two masters degrees. One is electronics engineering the other is an MBA. Do I get more points in express entry or only the point for one masters degree ? Should I get an ECA for both and submit both on my profile or one will suffice ?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hello, I have two masters degrees. One is electronics engineering the other is an MBA. Do I get more points in express entry or only the point for one masters degree ? Should I get an ECA for both and submit both on my profile or one will suffice ?
I think they both along with a BA ard evaluated for fairly the same price if so no harm in doing so. May you have to claim points for the one which is more related to your experience. Cause NOC experience and education MUST match to avoid rejection.

nazanintb

Dec 26, 2020
Thank you for your responce. So you mean that I only get ECA for one beacuse I will get points only one ,but on express entry submit both ?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Thank you for your responce. So you mean that I only get ECA for one beacuse I will get points only one ,but on express entry submit both ?
The other way around
Infact evaluate all your credentials you have earned maybe with WES
and submit the one related to your experience the most to IRCC