+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TVR refused and I am in shock. I cant understand why

Nkk

Apr 8, 2011
I need help. I am so in shock and badly disappointed. I invited my brother and his wife and 2 small children to visit me and my sons for the first time since they were born in Canada. he is a university teacher and president of engineering faculty. his wife is a university teacher too. all documents which shows they have a very stable job and good income and assets and saving and salaries and pensions and properties and their education, study in Australia, professional trips to Europe are provided. my brother takes care of my old parent and also his wife's parent. he has many options to migrate to Canada if he were interested. there is no point to leave his good life in Iran and become a refugee in Canada
BUT his application is rejected because of his travel history and strong ties in Canada. I am living in Canada for 9 years and one of my brother has been here for 3 years . both of us as skilled workers. this is the first time we invited and he applied for Canada visitor visa. Tell me what I am missing?! I cant understand. several professional trip to Europe and study in Australia although was for several years ago is not travel history? because one of my younger brother and me are in Canada so the applicant has strong tie in Canada and leave his 48 years life in Iran to become a refugee in Canada. what went wrong? what should I do next?

Reactions: Paria_t86

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your brother should consider trying to visit Canada alone or only with his wife. Visiting Canada is different than visiting Europe or Australia because both you and your brother have established lives here. If he travelled with his whole family he has very strong ties in Canada at that time. There has been quite a few refugee applicants from Iran that doesn't help.

Reactions: jddd

Paria_t86

Nov 17, 2018
سلام
منم دقيقا همين اتفاق برام افتاده و بسيار توي شك هستم، ميشه بگين شما چيكار كردين و علتش چي بود ؟