tution fee deadline

nour140

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Earth
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

What I have to do if the deadline for the tution fee come before the student visa issued ? should i have to pay it from my account or find out side source to pay Them ?

Thanks

acemsyed

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
2112 / 1236
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should submit some sort of evidence to CHC showing that you've taken measures to pay tuition fee before the deadline. Doesn't really matter if you pay it from account or from an outside source but whatever menthod of payment you use it MUST mention your name and student number so that CHC can tally it with the details of your letter of acceptance. Email your remittance and fee payment receipts to CHC if you've already filed your visa application.

Cheers ;-)

nour140

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Earth
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my friend i am already submit my file to the embassy on 8 of November and i am waiting their reply on my email ,and the deadline for the tution fee on 13 of December ,so is it right ,if i will pay the tution fee by my credit-card which will deducted the money from my account ????

acemsyed

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
2112 / 1236
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes obviously it will be taken out of your account eventually but it's all right, nothing to worry about. Just pay the fees and email the proof of payment to CHC.

Cheers ;-)

nour140

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Earth
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but from where i can know the CHC email ? I just submit my papers into the Canadian embassy in abu dhabi ... !!

acemsyed

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
2112 / 1236
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you've already received medicals request then email address must be mentioned somewhere on the papers you received from CHC if you're awaiting medicals then you can send any additional documents when your send your passport back after medicals.

Cheers ;-)

acemsyed

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
2112 / 1236
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
contact your visa office, they should be able to give the email address !

Cheers ;-)

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

direct your enquires at this email address.

Ajoy.K

Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,
As far i know, i had paid my fees before i applied for my visa as the due date is important for the confirmation of the seat. Only after that did i apply for my visa showing the documents that proved i had paid my first sem fees & that my seat has been confirmed.

nour140

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Earth
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i paid my confirmation only ,and i will pay the rest of fee in a few days and i will send the payment receipt to this email :abu-dhabi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

i hope i am doing the right thing