+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV

Warfat

Oct 16, 2022
Hi everyone
I am preparing for the pebc evaluating exam I need to know if there is any chance to get the visa according to the pebc invitation or if there will be an invitation ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone
I am preparing for the pebc evaluating exam I need to know if there is any chance to get the visa according to the pebc invitation or if there will be an invitation ?
No. You need to apply and be approved based on your travel history, funds, ties to home country etc. Coming for PEBC may show intent to stay. Have you received ITA? If not, what is purpose of exam?

Warfat

Oct 16, 2022
No. You need to apply and be approved based on your travel history, funds, ties to home country etc. Coming for PEBC may show intent to stay. Have you received ITA? If not, what is purpose of exam?
The purpose is moving to Canada and work there
You mean I should apply to the express entry first then start the qualification procedure ??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The purpose is moving to Canada and work there
You mean I should apply to the express entry first then start the qualification procedure ??
Most people immigrate first and then take the exams unless you have a job offer that requires PEBC or PNP program that requires it. Most likely pharmacist is not eligible for PNPs. So many pharmacists in Canada.

Warfat

Oct 16, 2022
Most people immigrate first and then take the exams unless you have a job offer that requires PEBC or PNP program that requires it. Most likely pharmacist is not eligible for PNPs. So many pharmacists in Canada.
How I can increase my opportunity to get selected ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How I can increase my opportunity to get selected ?
Are you eligible for Express Entry based on your ECA and IELTS? What is your CRS score? If under 480, then look at learning French to increase score. Or consider further studies. There are no shortages of pharmacists in Canada. Most PNPs have pharmacists on their ineligible list because of licensing. Most work part-time at multiple locations unless they own their own pharmacy.

Warfat

Oct 16, 2022
Are you eligible for Express Entry based on your ECA and IELTS? What is your CRS score? If under 480, then look at learning French to increase score. Or consider further studies. There are no shortages of pharmacists in Canada. Most PNPs have pharmacists on their ineligible list because of licensing. Most work part-time at multiple locations unless they own their own pharmacy.
What about civil engineering my husband is civil engineer what if he is the main applicant

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What about civil engineering my husband is civil engineer what if he is the main applicant
Ok. So has he completed ECA for degree and IELTS? Is he eligible and has a higher CRS score than you. Engineering is a licensed profession.