+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV

ZMP

Jan 12, 2017
Hi All,
Need your kind opinion as per following:

Family refugee claim was rejected & an appeal was in progress in the appeal court but voluntarily withdrawn the appeal before any hearing and left Canad voluntarily and willingly by prior informing to CIC office, we have purchased our AIR tickets at our own and reached at POE by our self and received the certificate of departure (IMM0056B) from Immigration officer at POE and left Canada.

As per my certificate of departure (IMM 0056B):

Cause of removal: (130) detained (2) liability (3)

Type of order: Departure Order (4)

• certificate of departure IMM0056B is issued and signed by the CIC officer on 18th July with origination CIC office ID, Case serial #, Client ID, office file # details.

• I have also signed the IMM0056B while leaving the Canada at POE but unfortunately I left blank the date of signature while signing the certificate which was on 2nd August while in hurry and boarding the aircraft however Immigration officer has also signed and did not mention the date in front of his signature place (I guess mistakenly) and handed over my copy (1) on 2nd August at POE before boarding to aircraft.

• I have the copy of Air Tickets on which we had traveled with mentioned departure dates, Air tickets receipts on my name and arrival entry stamps on passports in our home country which shows that I left on 2nd August and enter in our country on 3rd August.

Question 1: have my certificate of departure (IMM0056B) was properly filled and completed by an Immigration officer who was dealing with us while our leaving time at POE later my departure and kept in the record in CIC office because I have received from him my copy with incomplete information.

Question 2: Can I apply for TRV after departure of 5 years and is there any chance of refusal my TRV with asking Authority to return to Canada (ARC) due to incomplete information on my IMM 0056B certificate which I will provide with my TRV request.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Based on the information you've provided, I don't think an ARC will be requested. However I think your chances of getting a TRV approved are low given the failed refugee claim.

ZMP

Jan 12, 2017
Hi,
Many many thanks for sharing your response. Have you an experience or you know some one who has gone through this experience with regards to low chance of TRV approval in refugee refusal case or you just assuming ?

I think, voluntarily withdrawal of application, left voluntarily Canada with certificate of departure in allowed period is positive in my case and

.......having solid purpose for a short trip with strong ties in back home, having good job with good financial assets and bank statement. also have excellent travel history will support to get TRV...

ZMP

Jan 12, 2017
looking for respond on my above question # 1 from any one who has experienced or knows any one who had the same situation ? please help.....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ZMP said:
Hi,
Many many thanks for sharing your response. Have you an experience or you know some one who has gone through this experience with regards to low chance of TRV approval in refugee refusal case or you just assuming ?
My statement is based on what I've seen on this forum. A past refugee refusal typically makes it quite difficult to be approved for a TRV later. Yes - you withdrew. But this was after you had been refused during the appeal stage. The refusal is what makes future TRV approvals complicated.

The fact it's been 5 years is a bit helpful. If you can provide very strong ties to your home country - that will be helpful too.

Good luck.

ZMP

Jan 12, 2017
Thanks scylla, do you know the cause for removal (130) in section B on (IMM0056B) as i tried to find but could not found on this forum...