+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV withdrawal at Detroit

kisscat

Jun 11, 2011
Is there anyone here who has successfully withdrawn TRV application and got the passport back from Detroit?

My application arrived in Detroit on May 13. I've got no update ever since then. I sent them a withdrawal form on May 31 and they still didn't send out my passport. Then I missed my flight yesterday going back home and the ticket was unfortunately non-refundable and non-changeable. Now I just want to know when they can return the passport in order to book a new ticket. Damn it!

Thanks for your help!

eeta

May 26, 2011
Did they reply you with an email saying your passport will be returned within 10 working days?

kisscat

Jun 11, 2011
Yes, they did. However, it has almost been ten working days and there is no sign that my passport has been sent back from the consulate. Sigh..

eeta

May 26, 2011
sorry to hear that... I did the withdrawal request a few days ago..
Hope we can get our passports back soon...

kisscat said:
Yes, they did. However, it has almost been ten working days and there is no sign that my passport has been sent back from the consulate. Sigh..

asap

Jul 8, 2011
kisscat said:
Is there anyone here who has successfully withdrawn TRV application and got the passport back from Detroit?

My application arrived in Detroit on May 13. I've got no update ever since then. I sent them a withdrawal form on May 31 and they still didn't send out my passport. Then I missed my flight yesterday going back home and the ticket was unfortunately non-refundable and non-changeable. Now I just want to know when they can return the passport in order to book a new ticket. Damn it!

Thanks for your help!
When did you finally receive your passport kisscat?
have they told you that withdrawing normally need 10 business day or you haven't provide an express post envelop in your form? I want to know was this 10 days needed for post office or for embassy to return your passport?
please help me asap I'm in the same situation and I want to ask them to send me my passport back but if it is going to be that much I will miss my flight :(