+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv visit visa steps inquiry plZ

michn

May 6, 2021
Hello.
I have a visit visa application submitted in june 2022. The status shows "we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility, performing background check"
Is the backgrd check the last step in the process ? Does it mean we have passed the other eligibility requirements ?
it has been 105 days since the submission of the biometrics, the ircc website shows an average processing timeline of 109 days.
The file is being processed at the visa office in Ankara VO

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello.
I have a visit visa application submitted in june 2022. The status shows "we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility, performing background check"
Is the backgrd check the last step in the process ? Does it mean we have passed the other eligibility requirements ?
it has been 105 days since the submission of the biometrics, the ircc website shows an average processing timeline of 109 days.
The file is being processed at the visa office in Ankara VO
So your application is under review. It doesn’t mean you have passed other requirements unless it says “biometrics complete” or ”background check complete.” As for processing times, it is an estimate only.

Reactions: nxx

nxx

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
So your application is under review. It doesn’t mean you have passed other requirements unless it says “biometrics complete” or ”background check complete.” As for processing times, it is an estimate only.
My application Sept 16,2022 for myself ,wife and daughter for tourism

I can see October 12 : review started mine ( main applicant ) but not started wife and daughter

Main applicant been to USA many times and canada one time

does it good sign only started mine review ..How long usually takes??