+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV visa stamping ,, Delhi consulate

Jan 2, 2019
Hello ... can someone help me..

My mother TRV visa -consulate (Delhi, India)
----- We received a letter from IRCC for passport submission and we have submitted the same on 6th November, 2018. thorugh VFS Canada .. they (VFS) have given us a tracking number....

Now even after more than 50 days... the tracking result just show -------- in process with IRCC...

I checked with other website and they show maximum times is 3 weeks for stamping process... Can you help me , what can be done for next to know the exact status or when they will return the passport after visa stamping...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello ... can someone help me..

My mother TRV visa -consulate (Delhi, India)
----- We received a letter from IRCC for passport submission and we have submitted the same on 6th November, 2018. thorugh VFS Canada .. they (VFS) have given us a tracking number....

Now even after more than 50 days... the tracking result just show -------- in process with IRCC...

I checked with other website and they show maximum times is 3 weeks for stamping process... Can you help me , what can be done for next to know the exact status or when they will return the passport after visa stamping...
Did your mom submit a paper application or online submission?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Bryanna,

Thanks for your prompt reply.......she applied online for her visa.... we were happy to get the letter for passport submission.. but not it is getting too late...
1. Don't track on the VFS website. It won't show real-time or actual status updates.

2. Email NDVO to ask about the status of her visa stamping + if she is scheduled to travel then do include those proofs and request for expedited visa stamping

3. If you did not pay the courier fees to have the processed passport delivered to your residence then it is probably at VFS Delhi for you to collect, in-person

Reactions: davinder_sandhu80
Jan 2, 2019
1. Don't track on the VFS website. It won't show real-time or actual status updates.

2. Email NDVO to ask about the status of her visa stamping + if she is scheduled to travel then do include those proofs and request for expedited visa stamping

3. If you did not pay the courier fees to have the processed passport delivered to your residence then it is probably at VFS Delhi for you to collect, in-person
Dear Bryanna,

Ok, let me do it.. I have below questions.

One email address is available at VFS canada website to know about the status that is info.canada@vfshelpline.com

but if you means NDVO as High comission of Canada in India .. then their website have --
Visa and immigration services
Contact our visa office to visit, study, work or immigrate to Canada.

Email: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

Kindly let me know which one will be better and fast... I assume it will not have any negative effect on visa stamping..

thanks in advance..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
One email address is available at VFS canada website to know about the status that is info.canada@vfshelpline.com
Don't email VFS. You may want to call VFS Delhi to check if they have received your mom's passport.

but if you means NDVO as High comission of Canada in India .. then their website have --
Visa and immigration services
Contact our visa office to visit, study, work or immigrate to Canada.

Email: delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca
This is the email address. No negative impact. In fact, it is unusual for visa stamping to take this long

Reactions: davinder_sandhu80
Jan 2, 2019
Don't email VFS. You may want to call VFS Delhi to check if they have received your mom's passport.

This is the email address. No negative impact. In fact, it is unusual for visa stamping to take this long
Dear Bryanna,

Good day

Once again disturb you.... I finally got the status as below -
Visa application, tracking ID No. 20181105INJ******** – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019/01/17 and is on transit through the VAC in (HUB City) to the Canada Visa Application Centre in JALANDHAR.

Do it means visa stamped or .... actually I am worried as they written processed decision instead of passport

Please comment..thanks in advance..

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Dear Bryanna,

Good day

Visa application, tracking ID No. 20181105INJ******** – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019/01/17 and is on transit through the VAC in (HUB City) to the Canada Visa Application Centre in JALANDHAR.

Do it means visa stamped or .... actually I am worried as they written processed decision instead of passport

What happned to your trv is it approved ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Bryanna,

Good day

'Processed passport' is the visa office terminology. It just means a decision was taken and the passport (after the processing was completed = processed passport) has been returned.

Did you get the passport?

Reactions: ayaanproducts