+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV status New delhi (sep 2013)

biofox

Oct 2, 2013
Hello guys

My wife applied for TRV in September . (Passport received on 12th September 2013).So far we didn't hear anything from them. I was wondering if there are others who applied around the same time for TRV and still waiting? It is almost 3 weeks now.Is this lag normal as the cic website says 8 days for TRV (from New Delhi) although there are people who get within 3-4 days. Is it okay to email them to find out the status? The current status from vfs website shows PP received and it is processing. Guys please share your status so that it will be helpful to understand the current situation better.Now that the strike ended so I hope it can get better. share your opinion.

kumar_montreal

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Hi, the PAFSO strike just got over and there would be a big pile of applications.... so, it could take time..

I applied on 26 July for spouse TRV thru VFS Bangalore....... still waiting !!

biofox

Oct 2, 2013
Hi Kumar_montreal ,

That is really a long time . Although there was strike during those days they were still processing applications. I think you can contact them by email .Because it may be possible that some applications are kept aside and remain neglected for a while. Are you newly married ?

kumar_montreal

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
yes, i sent email and also sent hard copy of a letter requesting to expedite the visa processing....

no response yet !!

I applied trv for my wife and kid !!!

kumar_montreal

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
I am on work permit and have applied for trv for spouse and kid ! my WP is valid till Jan 31 '14.

no wonder it is taking such a long time ! Sent emails requesting to expedite the process..... still no reply...

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
I applied my Spouse TRV online on Aug 28 and got the PP request on Sep 5 and submitted the PP on Sep 6 and got the PP delivered to my house on Sep 11.
So my whole timeline took about 10 working days.

May its because u applied paper application.You can send them a mail explaining your situation.

biofox

Oct 2, 2013
TRV applied in New delhi (sep 2013) time line

biofox said:
Hello guys

My wife applied for TRV in September . (Passport received on 12th September 2013).So far we didn't hear anything from them. I was wondering if there are others who applied around the same time for TRV and still waiting? It is almost 3 weeks now.Is this lag normal as the cic website says 8 days for TRV (from New Delhi) although there are people who get within 3-4 days. Is it okay to email them to find out the status? The current status from vfs website shows PP received and it is processing. Guys please share your status so that it will be helpful to understand the current situation better.Now that the strike ended so I hope it can get better. share your opinion.

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
Re: TRV applied in New delhi (sep 2013) time line

Can someone let me know what are the documents required in order to apply the visitor visa.

Tell me the all the documents which someone has applied at the time of submit the application.

You reply would be appreciated..

Regards
Rajan