+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV rejection, applying for super visa

Ashish2024

Jun 28, 2024
My parents had their visitor visa rejected last month. I am applying for super visa as I see the success rate is higher.
Do I need any letter of explanation attached to Super Visa application why the visitor visa was rejected and what additional information I have provided this time?
I also ordered GCMS notes but there was no additional or specific information, it was vague and generalised: not enough funds, lack of tie to home country, not solid purpose of travel.
Let's look at the rejection reason one by one:
1. Not enough funds: I told the visa officer that I will sponsor them and my bank balance is $100000+
2. Lack of tie to come country: My parents own a house in Bangladesh and I have submitted CA evaluation report of their property and asset.
3. For purpose of travel, I mentioned they want to spend time with me, is that not a good enough reason? Please note that both their child are abroad. My brother is a undergrad student and I am a working professional.

Can anyone please reflect on these reasons and help on how to improve the application for super visa?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1. If they are applying for a supervisa you provide your NOA, not bank balance. For TRV, IRCC wants your parents to support their visit. No such thing as sponsorship and IRCC doesn’t need to consider your funds.
2. Ties to return are job with approved leave, business, investment property etc.
3. How long was visit? They need to show ties to return.

Ashish2024

Jun 28, 2024
The visit was for 1 month. I did show their business+investment property, but it didn't work. Do I need to do affidavit? What I showed previously was CA evaluation report.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The visit was for 1 month. I did show their business+investment property, but it didn't work. Do I need to do affidavit? What I showed previously was CA evaluation report.
So what did you show for business and investment property? You would have included business registration/client contracts and receipts and leases for property with tenants.