+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trv rejected

samjam5446

Oct 26, 2014
Hi all..
I am married and have 2 kids..daughter 7 yrs old and son is 4 yrs..i applied for trv to visit my sister and brother in law in canada..my hubby didnt apply..i submitted with my application
1. Invitation letter from my sister
2. Authority/consent letter from my husband that i can take the children
I am a house wife and my husband supports me..showed all the necessary documents..still the trv rejected based on the following grounds
1. Family ties to Canada
2.limited employment prospects at home country
I wonder how can they question my family ties at my home country as i m travelling without my husband and ultimately i have to return to him.
Kindly guide me where did i go wrong? What to do now?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi all..
I am married and have 2 kids..daughter 7 yrs old and son is 4 yrs..i applied for trv to visit my sister and brother in law in canada..my hubby didnt apply..i submitted with my application
1. Invitation letter from my sister
2. Authority/consent letter from my husband that i can take the children
I am a house wife and my husband supports me..showed all the necessary documents..still the trv rejected based on the following grounds
1. Family ties to Canada
2.limited employment prospects at home country
I wonder how can they question my family ties at my home country as i m travelling without my husband and ultimately i have to return to him.
Kindly guide me where did i go wrong? What to do now?
They can question anything they like, since they have the authority, from experience, on whether to approve or deny . And that from that experience , people will overstay regardless whether they have a husband to return to or not