+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV Rejected

Oct 1, 2013
I have applied for TRV of myself, my wife and my 3 years old daughter for the wedding of my brother in law. I have attached all necessary documents but I we have been refused for the below reasons:

1. Your Travel History (What do they mean by this? I have visited Dubai twice, Thailand twice, China twice and Singapore once. Is there a problem or do I need to explain my visit there?)
2. Your Personal Assets and Financial Status (I have a property in my name and rest all my vehicles are registered on my company name and all other properties on my parent's name. What other things can be added in assets and improvement of financial status)

It is very important for me to attend the wedding ceremony. The wedding is in December, so I do have time. So, should I reapply as early as possible or should I wait for a while for reapplication.

Thanks in advance for the help.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1)I think they mean the travel history for all applicants - you, wife and kid. Did you and family travel together when you visit those Asian countries?
2) Just include those assets in your/wife's name and details of your company. Also include how much money you and family have in the bank accounts.
3) If you have an invitation letter, include it in the application.

Oct 1, 2013
Thanks for the reply.
I have traveled China, once Thailand alone. Rest all were with family.
I already have attached all of my company details, I am a proprietor of one and a director at another company. I also attached all bank statements of all my accounts i.e. companies and personal. Invitation Letter was also included.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
khushpreetsokhi said:
1. Your Travel History (What do they mean by this? I have visited Dubai twice, Thailand twice, China twice and Singapore once. Is there a problem or do I need to explain my visit there?)
2. Your Personal Assets and Financial Status (I have a property in my name and rest all my vehicles are registered on my company name and all other properties on my parent's name. What other things can be added in assets and improvement of financial status)
Did you show any proof of liquid funds (i.e., cash in the bank)? Also, what supporting documents did you provide from the person who is inviting you to visit Canada? Did you include their bank statements, invitation letter, affirmation of financial support, etc.?