+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV refusal

ms.tamara

Jun 7, 2011
So my husband and I were just refused a TRV on the basis of our " Employment status" (what does that even mean?) we both work for international companies. He's been with his since 2008 and I've been with mine 2 years and counting...and something about funds..Our bank accounts are no where near empty..and we applied for single entry for a 2 weeks stay

We were going to attend my sister's graduation next weekend....everybody else in the family (mum, dad, brother, cousins, uncles and aunties got their visas)
we were the only ones refused..we have no kids as we only got married just about a year ago

can anybody please shed light on this.

I have been refused once- student visa in 2007...any chance that affected my recent application?

(i don't see anything about an appeal on the refusal note)

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
ms.tamara said:
So my husband and I were just refused a TRV on the basis of our " Employment status" (what does that even mean?) we both work for international companies. He's been with his since 2008 and I've been with mine 2 years and counting...and something about funds..Our bank accounts are no where near empty..and we applied for single entry for a 2 weeks stay

We were going to attend my sister's graduation next weekend....everybody else in the family (mum, dad, brother, cousins, uncles and aunties got their visas)
we were the only ones refused..we have no kids as we only got married just about a year ago

can anybody please shed light on this.

usually they give you letter of rejection, and they explain you the details behind the rejection reasons.
did they ?

I have been refused once- student visa in 2007...any chance that affected my recent application?

(i don't see anything about an appeal on the refusal note)

ms.tamara

Jun 7, 2011
Reasons given:

1. I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure-

we applied for a 2 weeks and 2 days visit 10th- 26th June 2011. tickets cost $1700 each and spending money $2000 CAD each......(which we clearly have form bank statement and sponsorship from mother/mother in law)

2. Current employment situation =

how does having a stable job(since 2008/2009) that pays a sustainable amount monthly transcend into a "job condition"

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sponsorship from mother/mother in law)
That means you do not earn enough to support your trip, and those jobs are not worth so much to worry about. In other words- those jobs are not ties with your country of origin that can convince visa officer that you will go back home.