+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

trv in detroit is 10 days despite the installation...

caely

May 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys i applied for trv visa in detroit on june 1st and it took only ten days to get the visa so if you are considering apply for TRV apply in Detroit.they receive my applications on June 1,they sent the visa on june 13.unfortunately it stuck on post office due to the strike.it took only 13 days include weekends.good luck to all who are applying.hope canada post workers will go back to work soon

Jun 23, 2011
Wao...thats great
Please, is it necessary to attach copies of Onward return ticket with the application.
My case goes this way.
I am going to Canada for a training which is going to be for two days but i intend to spend three days in Canada and return back to my residential country.

Thanks

snoor

Jun 22, 2011
HI
MY NAME IS SALMAN NOOR AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY . I APPLIED FOR THE EXTENSION OF MY TRV ON 5TH OF APRIL 2011 MY PASSPORT REACHED AT THE EMBASSY ON 8TH OF APRIL.I STILL DONT GET MY PASSPORT BACK IT'S BEEN 51 WORKING DAYS NOW . YESTERDAY THE E-MAIL WHICH I GOT FROM THE EMBASSY WAS "THE PROGRESS OF YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AND IT IS STILL IN PROGRESS NO FURTHER INFORMATION CAN BE GIVEN TO YOU AT THIS TIME" . I AM WORRIED. CAN ANYONE HELP ME IN THIS REGARD
THANKS