+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV high REJECTION rate - let's help build a good file ( No cheat sheet, points of caution)

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
hello ! Hope you are all doing good :)

Getting a refusal as reply is always disheartening . Even though a visa is never a right but sometimes you give all what is required and are 100 % honest & genuine and fill all the eligible criteria, Yet end up with a refusal.

To get things started ;

The purpose with which i have started this topic is to help applicants like me to gather feedback and points of note/caution before submitting the file.

I recently got a refusal, the case had what many might say everything in order yet refused.
I am reasonable guy and decided to do research on where things could have gone wrong on my end, well to start with i wrote a very unprofessional cover letter.

Cover Letter: Some say keep it simple, some say pour your heart out and yet i read both ends complaint.. SO WHAT TO DO? All that follows is governed by this First impression. Your impeccable visa travel record, solid ties to country , great financial and overall justified reason for application all go down the drain if this first part is not addressed with utmost importance.

In my case i wrote a very casual 1 page letter thus the refusal . Now i am sure there might be many more points and alot of feedback that can help freshies like me to have a better application filed up. So i would like to request all and specially the senior members to pour in your valuable inputs those must have pointers so that a file represented in the best way possible.

Thanks in advance !

izzyizza

Jun 30, 2019
I did not write any cover letter Hope everything will be okay.. Submitted application last week and biometrics done.. Waiting for the decision..

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
hello ! Hope you are all doing good :)

Getting a refusal as reply is always disheartening . Even though a visa is never a right but sometimes you give all what is required and are 100 % honest & genuine and fill all the eligible criteria, Yet end up with a refusal.

To get things started ;

The purpose with which i have started this topic is to help applicants like me to gather feedback and points of note/caution before submitting the file.

I recently got a refusal, the case had what many might say everything in order yet refused.
I am reasonable guy and decided to do research on where things could have gone wrong on my end, well to start with i wrote a very unprofessional cover letter.

Cover Letter: Some say keep it simple, some say pour your heart out and yet i read both ends complaint.. SO WHAT TO DO? All that follows is governed by this First impression. Your impeccable visa travel record, solid ties to country , great financial and overall justified reason for application all go down the drain if this first part is not addressed with utmost importance.

In my case i wrote a very casual 1 page letter thus the refusal . Now i am sure there might be many more points and alot of feedback that can help freshies like me to have a better application filed up. So i would like to request all and specially the senior members to pour in your valuable inputs those must have pointers so that a file represented in the best way possible.

Thanks in advance !
I was denied because of weak letter only. I thought , next time, it will be accepted.
Another ircc officer reviewed my 2nd application and added 3 new refusal reason.
So its hard to predict, whether your application can be accepted or rejected.
Applied for gcms notes for 2nd application.
I am very curious to know the officer notes.