+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV DECLINE

de

Aug 20, 2013
hi i applied for my TRv (visitor visa ) from nz to canad.Which have been declined and a reason thy give is
YOUR FAMILY TIS IN CANAD AND CURRENT COUNTRY OF YOUR RESIDENCE.
i am nz permanent resident,my brother grandparents and uncle's and aunty's and all my cousins lives in canad as from last 20 years.
i have my annual leave due for 4 weeks ,so i planned to go to canad to catch up with my family and with my grandparents who are over 80 years of age and they can't travel to any country.
i am wrking full time from last 3 years ,,so immigration doesn't hve a problem with my financial or anything else except one reason they give me,
i am going to reaaply again ,,so am wondering wht should i write in supportng letter.
my mum and dad lives in india and we got all our property there.
so if any one can plz explain me how to write a proper letter wouild be really greatfull.
thnx

simrannkaur

Aug 20, 2013
Hi,

You need to send your employment letter(mentioning your salary) confirming that you have a secured job in NZ. You can also show your bank balance in India and NZ and any assets under your name would show your ties with your home or resident country.

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
De, I think it would strengthen your application if you submit a letter from your employer mentioned your years of employment AS WELL AS the fact that you still have employment to go back to after your leave/vacation. Talk to you boss and see if he or she is willing to write a letter to Citizenship and Immigration Canada on your behalf.

zac989

Mar 20, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014 App. Received : 22-10-2014 CC Charged : 28-12-2014 PER Received: 22-01-2015
File Transfer...
21-01-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2015 VOH : 08-12-2015
LANDED..........
21-02-2016
steaky said:
"Talk to you boss" is incorrect English. This shows your inability to write proper English. So, in your words, you are the most idiot person on these forum!

sorry to butt in but i think this comment is unnecessary. i'm sure it was just a matter of typo and O_guy doesn't deserve to be tagged with what you just called him.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zac989 said:

sorry to butt in but i think this comment is unnecessary. i'm sure it was just a matter of typo and O_guy doesn't deserve to be tagged with what you just called him.
My apologies, but the guy had been calling me and others the same in many posts (now that most posts had been deleted), which I didn't deserved to be tagged with those words he called me. You can contact the moderators for details. It looks like the remaining post which had not been deleted is this:

O_guy said:
scylla, you are the same idiot who thinks a woman can have stronger ties to her home country when her husband is in Canada. I messaged you and asked what can be stronger tie than the one she has to her husband and you did not answer. So don't every respond to any of my messages to OTHER people again.