+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV approved-What are the next steps?

bandit

Sep 28, 2011
Hi,

I applied online for TRV for my parents who are in India. I got the confirmation that the visa has been approved and I need to send the passports. In the letter it says I need to submit the passport and pp request letter through vfs. I have confusion about some steps so if somebody could clear them out I would highly appreciate it.
  • As I have already paid the visa fee. Do I only need to pay the processing fee (676 INR per applicant)
  • Can the passport be submitted by hand.
  • Is it possible to get passport back same day if submitted by hand.
  • How many days does it take to get the passport back if they don't return it same day.

Thanks for your time.

Temp1813

Apr 12, 2013
Hi bandit,

When did you submit the application online and when did you get the request to send in the passport? My mom applied online on March 18, 2013 and had no correspondence back from the consulate yet despite sending couple of emails.
Can you please share the timeline, date you applied and the date you got request to send passport and did they already sent the passport with the visa stamp?

Highly appreciate your prompt response.

Temp1813

Apr 12, 2013
bandit,

I would highly appreciate if you could please tell me the date when you submitted your parents application and how long did you have to wait to get the visa?

my mom submitted her application on March 18 and have not heard anything back from the consulate yet.

Thanks in advance.