+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

truth

lilu

Sep 1, 2009
Hi all,

Please tell me the truth about Canada? It deserves to emigrate? I saw pictures on the internet that actually disappointed me, but I still continue to believe that Canada is a dream country with great opportunities and possibilities. What to do, to keep dreaming that in one day I could be there, among you, or you have been disappointed too?

Thanks.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada is not paradise. You will still wake up in the morning, have to get dressed, have to feed yourself, have to go to work, have to come home, have to cook dinner, clean the house, watch a little TV and go to bed.

Canada does have opportunities. How many opportunities depends on how hard you look for them and go after them as well as your field of work, your skills and your luck.

Depending on how good of a job you have right now, you may not be better off moving to Canada but there is really no way to predict the future. If you want to go, you take your chances.

boomshakala

Aug 7, 2009
if u come frm a 3rd world country u would nt be disappointed that much.if u come from a very warm country,u would not appreciate winter that much