+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Truck driver canada visa

icardi2

Sep 22, 2023
I would love to immigrate to Canada, to work as a truck driver. After the college, just wanted to study,something what have been looking pretty interesting, in that case, Law. Later, just wanted to work in something different, so, now i am a truck driver :)

I heard Canada also take truck drivers without having experience as an Academician? Is that true? My friend, is also truck driver, but he did never go to University.

Is it important, if you have worked as long distance truck driver or short distance truck driver? Which one is more important?

Thank you so much again,

jyothisjohn

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-11-2023
I would love to immigrate to Canada, to work as a truck driver. After the college, just wanted to study,something what have been looking pretty interesting, in that case, Law. Later, just wanted to work in something different, so, now i am a truck driver :)

I heard Canada also take truck drivers without having experience as an Academician? Is that true? My friend, is also truck driver, but he did never go to University.

Is it important, if you have worked as long distance truck driver or short distance truck driver? Which one is more important?

Thank you so much again,
If you have six months of continuous work experience in the past three years driving trucks, you'd probably qualify for the new "Category based draws" that they recently started. Transport category draws include truck drivers as well. You can check out this link for more information:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations/category-based-selection.html