+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRP/TRV interview + ARC

brazu

Jul 7, 2009
What are standard interview questions asked for a Temporary Resident Visa/Permit? My husband has an interview on July 15th with consulate in Sao Paulo and I am very worried. He had a removal order carried out on May 25th and had an Inland Spousal Sponsorship in process. We were very upfront about the reasons of him wanting to come back, wait for decision on spousal sponsorship and to be with his family. I should also mention that he was in Canada for over 11 years and is very established here, owns a house & car, all family is here, etc. I have been reading that an interview is a bad thing. Also anyone who has had to obtain ARC were you able to pay the $400 without having to send in a formal application/letter? In our TRV application the lawyer's synopsis explained all reason's requesting ARC, had all support letters & financial information. I am hoping that monies can be paid without wasting time with more paperwork. I've heard that the Program Manager at a consulate has the authority to grant ARC. Is this true? tia

NRetha

Jan 25, 2011
Tia,

I honestly do not have an answer for your question regarding standard interview for Temporary Resident Visa. But interivew is not always a bad thing. It`s your husband`s chance to really explain why he would return to Canada.
ARC have to be paid and applied in Canada Embassy where you husband resided, only Canada Embassy can grant the ARC.

I am my self is in process of getting work visa (with positive LMO) and ARC after deportation September 2012.

Don`t stop believing and good luck!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

NRetha said:
Tia,

I honestly do not have an answer for your question regarding standard interview for Temporary Resident Visa. But interivew is not always a bad thing. It`s your husband`s chance to really explain why he would return to Canada.
ARC have to be paid and applied in Canada Embassy where you husband resided, only Canada Embassy can grant the ARC.

I am my self is in process of getting work visa (with positive LMO) and ARC after deportation September 2012.

Don`t stop believing and good luck!
You realize that this post is over 3 years old?

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
PMM said:
Hi

You realize that this post is over 3 years old?
lmaoooooooo i honestly cant stop laughing..answering a question after 3yrs!!