+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trouble filling SINP

Kam-Cam

Nov 23, 2023
Good day,

I am currently residing in Regina, SK and trying to apply for my SINP as I already got my Job Approval Letter from IRCC. I have already completed part 1 of the application. I am having trouble with part 2.
It wants me to add my previous federal or provincial immigration application details, which I have never applied.
I mistakenly selected Yes to the previous application question So it started displaying this extra step of previous application information. I went back to part 1 and changed the answer to NO. However, it is still asking me to provide the previous application info. I tried selecting something from the drop-down menu in this section but nothing matches my profile. The only drop-down menu options for Previously applied application, are:
CIC, Entrepreneur, Other PNP, and SINP and I have not applied under any of these categories before.
This is my first time applying for SINP

can someone help me out with this, please?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day,

I am currently residing in Regina, SK and trying to apply for my SINP as I already got my Job Approval Letter from IRCC. I have already completed part 1 of the application. I am having trouble with part 2.
It wants me to add my previous federal or provincial immigration application details, which I have never applied.
I mistakenly selected Yes to the previous application question So it started displaying this extra step of previous application information. I went back to part 1 and changed the answer to NO. However, it is still asking me to provide the previous application info. I tried selecting something from the drop-down menu in this section but nothing matches my profile. The only drop-down menu options for Previously applied application, are:
CIC, Entrepreneur, Other PNP, and SINP and I have not applied under any of these categories before.
This is my first time applying for SINP

can someone help me out with this, please?
What are you applying for?