+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel to home country post ITA(under PNP)

extraspam

Dec 11, 2023
Hello,
I received ITA on 6 Dec and I'll be traveling to my home country on 21 Dec, 2023 and coming back on 17th Jan, 2024. The deadline to submit docs is 5th Feb, 2024. I cannot get the PCC from BLS before my travel for sure so I cannot submit my documents.

There are 3 scenarios:
Scenario 1
I submit the docs before my travel with no PCC and write LOE explaining that I will submit the PCC via webform once I receive it. But wouldn't that PCC become invalid if I travel? Or it doesn't matter since I've already submitted my docs?
Scenario 2
I order a PCC before travel. Get the PCC in Jan. That PCC will become invalid. However, I still apply with the invalid PCC and order a new PCC. I'll write an LOE explaining that I traveled and will submit an updated PCC via the webform(also attach receipts for the new PCC)
Scenario 3
I decline the invite. Get in the pool again as I'm not worried about the score because of PNP. When I get a new invite, apply with the updated PCC.

Can someone please guide what could be the best solution in this case? Also, will i need to do anything for the PNP if I decline the invite?