+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel Restrictions / Experiences?

Jul 25, 2020
Hi

I have a PR card, however I had to come back to India almost immediately after landing.

I have two questions:

1. My PR card is in Canada, I've heard about the PRTD process - should I apply for a PRTD or should I ask my family there to courier my PR card to me?
2. If anyone has traveled recently, can you please share your travel experiences and documentation required?

Many Thanks,

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi

I have a PR card, however I had to come back to India almost immediately after landing.

I have two questions:

1. My PR card is in Canada, I've heard about the PRTD process - should I apply for a PRTD or should I ask my family there to courier my PR card to me?
2. If anyone has traveled recently, can you please share your travel experiences and documentation required?

Many Thanks,
Have your PR card couriered.
If you can find a way to travel you need the PR card and a PCR covid test within 72 hours at each transit location. There are some exceptions if you can prove that you recently had covid.

Jks1990

May 8, 2019
Kuwait
Is travel restrictions still in place for people travelling to Canada from GCC and has anyone travelled to Canada from Kuwait recently after having received COPR?