+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel plans after AOR_What to do

Joby07

Aug 18, 2017
I am at my post ITA phase and i have finished collecting all my documents and ready for submission.But my company is sending me to abroad(xxx country) as part of new project assignment which has actually created some doubts in my mind.Can someone address these doubts if you can at the earliest,it will a great help:

1)As i am travelling post AOR only. Should i mention that i would be travelling post AOR as part of company assignment at time of submitting my documents?.Or all travel(Business and personal) planned for post AOR need not be mentioned at time of submission.

2)If i do not mention anything at time of Submitting my documents (AOR) and what if the government finds that i have a entry and exit at time of passport submission at VFS office for COPR. Wont that be a clash of data ,as i hadn't mentioned anywhere in my documents about travel post AOR

3)Can the primary applicant and secondary applicant submit their passport at different VFS office

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
You are free to travel. There's no restriction. The only thing is you may need to update PCC for the country you are travelling to if you've been there for more than 6 months.