+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel history

nig

Aug 8, 2010
In visa check list one documents required is travel history since age 18yrs.
I am trying to figure out from my passports date of travel in past years.I have
realized that the stamps by immigration in different countries are either not clear or
don't mention both entry and exit dates.One can't remember all dates of travel and passport
is not really turning out to be helpful.

Also I have got all required PCC's except one from Saudi.I have been working on it.It is hard as I no long live there and local embassies are not very helpful.Should I send the PCC which i have and write a note about saudi.
Kindly advice.
Thanks

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
nig said:
In visa check list one documents required is travel history since age 18yrs.
I am trying to figure out from my passports date of travel in past years.I have
realized that the stamps by immigration in different countries are either not clear or
don't mention both entry and exit dates.One can't remember all dates of travel and passport
is not really turning out to be helpful.

Also I have got all required PCC's except one from Saudi.I have been working on it.It is hard as I no long live there and local embassies are not very helpful.Should I send the PCC which i have and write a note about saudi.
Kindly advice.
Thanks

S

shibuya

Nig,
Getting a saudi pcc is very difficult if u r currently not a resident there and visa officer is aware of the same. I had also worked in saudi years back and did not submit the pcc and they never asked for it.
So relax and send ur docs but in a covering letter write that saudi pcc is tough to get without chc giving a request letter.

nig

Aug 8, 2010
shibuya said:
Nig,
Getting a saudi pcc is very difficult if u r currently not a resident there and visa officer is aware of the same. I had also worked in saudi years back and did not submit the pcc and they never asked for it.
So relax and send ur docs but in a covering letter write that saudi pcc is tough to get without chc giving a request letter.
Thanks.What do I do about travel history.It is hard to figure out after many years.Immigration stamps are not clear.Should I attach a note,in anycase one has to send all passport pages photocopy.

raomubarak

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Visa Officer RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC, RPRF sent on 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
16-12-2014
Med's Request
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2015
Dear form members,

I am also facing the same problem to takle my exit entry stamps of Saudi and some other countries. Please share with me the note that you are going to prepare.

Best Regards

fukrey

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
feel visa officers might understand if one tries to first do the best effort by capturing as much as humanly possible and next explaining the same in a cover note