+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel history ????

batth62

Dec 16, 2015
Hi Seniors,

I want to know which travel history that Canada counts, my last TRV was refused due to lack of travel history. I was having a travel history of Muscat & Doha Qatar for work purpose.year of 2015 n 2015

so this time i am planning going to Singapore with my wife for few days , i just want to know this will be counted or not, or shall i try some other country

please help me on

Last edited:

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
you only need to give details of all travel history other than resident and native country. trip to Singapore will be counted

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I disagree with the above poster. Even if someone visited Canada in the past, visa office can still use " no travel history " as one of the refusal reasons.

Reactions: batth1362

batth1362

May 10, 2017
I disagree with the above poster. Even if someone visited Canada in the past, visa office can still use " no travel history " as one of the refusal reasons.
ok., what will be the reason behind of this inspite of having gulf travel history they refused

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
if you have seen form IMM0008, they have specially mention that you don't need to show history of travel in between your home and resident country and FOR CANADA, they have separate column where you need to mention details of your stay in Canada.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you have seen form IMM0008, they have specially mention that you don't need to show history of travel in between your home and resident country and FOR CANADA, they have separate column where you need to mention details of your stay in Canada.
IMM0008 is a form for permanent residence, while this thread is about refused visitor visa application due to lack travel history.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok., what will be the reason behind of this inspite of having gulf travel history they refused
Except for the visa officer, I don't think anyone would know the truth behind. Only if you make your case stronger. Did you also mentioned you come to Canada for work?