+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

travel history info form

jagsparrow

Jan 30, 2017
hi guys!!
I have been asked to submit travel history for myself and my wife.The message particularly mentions about the previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.Anybody has any clue about it.
Do i hv to submit only passport pages with seals and visa?
or i hv to make a word file mentioning all detail about my & my wife's travel histroy??

regards

mabrar

Feb 6, 2012
Just wondering if you could tell me what documents did you submit for the above query. I got same request from IRCC regarding myself and my spouse. I look forward to your response.

Thanks!

mabrar

Feb 6, 2012
hi guys!!
I have been asked to submit travel history for myself and my wife.The message particularly mentions about the previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.Anybody has any clue about it.
Do i hv to submit only passport pages with seals and visa?
or i hv to make a word file mentioning all detail about my & my wife's travel histroy??

regards
Just wondering if you could tell me what documents did you submit for the above query. I got same request from IRCC regarding myself and my spouse. I look forward to your response.

Thanks!