+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History for PR Application

jay959502

Aug 7, 2023
Hi Folks,
I got an invitation for PR application through express entry and during filling up a form, encountered following question:

Provide details of any trips [MyName] has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

I am from india and came to canada on study permit, after study I visited home country for about 4 months and came back then.
Should I mention that travel history or not? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi Folks,
I got an invitation for PR application through express entry and during filling up a form, encountered following question:

Provide details of any trips [MyName] has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

I am from india and came to canada on study permit, after study I visited home country for about 4 months and came back then.
Should I mention that travel history or not? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Mention it.