+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translators in Ottawa

abdo57

May 29, 2012
Hi,

I am applying for a PR under the PhD stream. I want to know where is the best place to translate my documents IN OTTAWA. I found lots of places each claiming to be certified (and approved by CIC). So, here are my questions:

1- CIC is not posting a list of translators that it approves. So, how do I verify the claims made by the translators about being certified?
2- I have tons of documents to translate (for me and my wife). So, does anyone have any idea about the cheapest place in Ottawa?
3- Is there another way to do this job? For e.g., can I translate the documents myself and have a "certified" translator to approve the translation? If this solution exists, is it gonna be cheaper?

Thanks

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdo57 said:
Hi,

I am applying for a PR under the PhD stream. I want to know where is the best place to translate my documents IN OTTAWA. I found lots of places each claiming to be certified (and approved by CIC). So, here are my questions:

1- CIC is not posting a list of translators that it approves. So, how do I verify the claims made by the translators about being certified?
2- I have tons of documents to translate (for me and my wife). So, does anyone have any idea about the cheapest place in Ottawa?
3- Is there another way to do this job? For e.g., can I translate the documents myself and have a "certified" translator to approve the translation? If this solution exists, is it gonna be cheaper?

Thanks
You can check the authenticity by checking the "SEAL" ...it should hve a registration number and an expiry date.

You can spread a word in your community/organizations, if anyone is willing to do Charity or do at a lower rate.

It is the SEAL that carries all the importance....even if u translate, he will charge you the same price.

Mitali