+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translation of extra supporting documents

Jan 4, 2016
I have a question with regard to the supporting documents to prove work experience.

I am in the process of obtaining experience certificates from my employers. Since I have worked a lot through temp agencies, I am thinking of adding pay slips to strenghten my file (and to avoid confusion). The pay slips are in Dutch, but it is easy to locate company name (in English), job title (in English), reference period and gross salary.

Do these documents really need to be translated or would it be ok if I highlight the data mentioned above? I received weekly pay slips so it would be impossible to have them all translated.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaDreaming said:
I have a question with regard to the supporting documents to prove work experience.

I am in the process of obtaining experience certificates from my employers. Since I have worked a lot through temp agencies, I am thinking of adding pay slips to strenghten my file (and to avoid confusion). The pay slips are in Dutch, but it is easy to locate company name (in English), job title (in English), reference period and gross salary.

Do these documents really need to be translated or would it be ok if I highlight the data mentioned above? I received weekly pay slips so it would be impossible to have them all translated.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this!
If the relevant information is in English, no need to get them translated. Also, you don't need to submit more than 1 payslip per job so you might not have to get a lot of translations done. Your call.

All the best!