+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts

nandagiri

Sep 17, 2015
Hi All,

I am a IT professional planning to apply PP under EE scheme.I have two concerns

Transcripts:

I have studied my bachelors under one of the affiliated colleges of JNTU Anantapur.Please let me know,what kind of transcripts I need to take and from where.Is it from my college or from university.

If you have any specific format,please advise.

IELTS:

Please advise the easiest way to get a good score in IELTS and tips to prepare as well.

Best Regards,
Rajesh

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
One of my colleagues got a consolidated transcript for all semesters typed out on legal paper which was signed and returned by the university registrar along with the ECA application in sealed envelop. This method was suggested by her immigration consultant agency.

In my case I forwarded photocopies of my transcripts for each semester and the registrar attested it and returned it with application in sealed envelop. WES evaluation was ok in both instances.

As far as IELTS goes I am still awaiting results so its too early to given anyone tips :p

nandagiri

Sep 17, 2015
I am currently in copenhagen,but should i ask some one to reach out my colleage and get this done with transcripts.

I have a consolidate marks memo in which all semister marks will be there.shall i send my friend the signed photocopy of that and get this attested from our colleage with the transcripts.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
If you go to WES website, you will see instructions specific to your country of study. I think that should be your starting point. The requirements could vary depending on the institution you choose for your ECA. What is important to CIC is that you have a successful ECA.

IELTS...there are resources available online. There is a section on this forum dedicated to IELTS.

Good luck

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
See below..

1. Final or Provisional Degree Certificate -You can send this provisional and final mark sheet directly to WES.

2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript - Semester wise mark sheets,you need to get attestation from university Register and you need to ask them to send to WES in sealed envelope.

3. Download the academic records request form.- this form Available WES website - http://www.wes.org/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

For more details,how to apply- http://www.wes.org/application/apply_now.asp