+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcripts from MS University,Tirunelveli

namrita

Jul 2, 2018
HI!

Need some urgent help!

I had sent the transcripts (obtained from MS Univ) to WES for evaluation.

I got an email from WES stating the evaluation process is on hold as they have sent my documents electronically and via post to the university for verification.

Now to expedite the process from the university side, would you suggest me visiting there personally?would that be of any help( dont have any close friends residing in south of India to help me in this)?No one from the university is answering the calls /or responding to the emails that i have sent.Which department in the university should i approach for this?

I am running short of time and need the university to revert at the earliest to WES.

Please advise the best approach to get this done.

Many Thanks
Namrita

nvnrsraja

Dec 14, 2018
Hi Namrita, Did you get any response for your case? I too in the same situation. Any help would be nice.

I contacted univeristy

nvnrsraja

Dec 14, 2018
HI!

Need some urgent help!

I had sent the transcripts (obtained from MS Univ) to WES for evaluation.

I got an email from WES stating the evaluation process is on hold as they have sent my documents electronically and via post to the university for verification.

Now to expedite the process from the university side, would you suggest me visiting there personally?would that be of any help( dont have any close friends residing in south of India to help me in this)?No one from the university is answering the calls /or responding to the emails that i have sent.Which department in the university should i approach for this?

I am running short of time and need the university to revert at the earliest to WES.

Please advise the best approach to get this done.

Many Thanks
Namrita

Hi Namrita, I am also in same situation. Any help? Ram